We focus on our clients.
The Production Process
- Written Concepts
- Visual Examples
- Client Communication Management
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT:
Here's what the process entails:
- Our team researches and develops concepts to prepare for live action filming or animation production.
- We pitch written concepts, scripts, storyboards, timelines, or visual examples for your approval.
- We employ convenient client communication services to stay in touch during the process.
- We hire talent, crew, and arrange all necessary elements for film production.
- Film production is planned. A production schedule is then determined. This includes filming dates, times and other logistics of a film production such as travel, scheduling, and call sheets.
- Calendar dates are set and confirmed for the production process and content delivery workflow.
- UHD 4k footage with a minimum of 1080p output.
- Aerial Filming
- Action Cam
- 360° video
- Film logistics include filming schedules, shot lists, media management, media back-ups, and location management.
- We execute set design and set decorating as outlined in pre-production.
- Using the approved scripts and shot lists, the production team films following the production schedule and storyboards.
- Film production days are filmed up to 10-hour increments which include travel, preparation, set-up and breaks for cast and crew in accordance with labor laws.
- During and after filming footage is captured, logged, and processed both on location and at the Producer’s studio.
- Color Correction
- Sound Design
- Sound Effects
- Overall Mastering
THE FEEDBACK CYCLE:
- 1. The Rough Cut Stage:
A Rough Cut is the work file, the first of 3 editing stages.
- The narrative is established before adding refinements. This may take multiple edits.
- Once the narrative is approved, the first portion of the rough cut is completed. At this stage any B-roll or graphics are added. Before animation of graphics, graphics must be approved.
- 2. The Final Cut Stage:
The Final Cut means there is a picture lock on major edits. A Final Cut involves fine tuning image details, sound design, sound effects, music, and color correction.
- Animation and motion graphics are finalized.
- 3. The Master Cut Stage:
The approved Final Cut is the Master Cut ready for final output and delivery.
Where can I show my video?
Videos we film and produce can be shown anywhere, anytime. We can even help create a media campaign for your video(s). Popular placement for videos includes: website landing page videos, email campaigns, social websites (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Youtube, Vimeo), broadcast television, and trade shows.
Can I hire your team for only part of a film or video project?
Yes! We have a team of qualified professionals to handle any part of your film production. Contact us and we'll find the right person for you.
How long does it take to produce my video?
Timeline for a production may vary based on the specific needs of a video project. We suggest a minimum timeline of 4-6 weeks for a 30 second to 1 minute video. However, we do offer expedited services for video requests less than 3 weeks. For an accurate estimate please contact us.
Do I have to worry about licensing?
No, material we provide will have proper licensing. Any material we produce and film will be authorized for use commercially and broadcast safe.
Do you do productions outside of the Seattle area?
Yes! We work with a diverse range of clients and can travel for on-location productions throughout the United States and internationally. Please contact us for more information.
Do you offer discounts for Nonprofit Organizations?
Yes, we offer special discounted pricing for Nonprofit Organizations. We understand the limitations of an NPO and would love to work with you!
Let's Start a Conversation
How much will it cost?
Our pricing is determined based on fair market rates. We quote each project based on the estimated time and materials needed to create and execute your vision. Full production price estimates can range from $5,000 to over $100,000*. We believe in transparency and will work with our clients to ensure they get a film product they love at a fair price. Please contact us for a custom quote. *Prices may vary based on fair market pricing.